At the company “Ocupharm Diagnostics” we know that human capital translates into intellectual capital, this being our most important asset.
Ocupharm diagnostics is made up of multidisciplinary teams with specialists in:
- Optics and optometry
- Cito technology
Within “Ocupharm Diagnostics”, a self-directed team management model has been implemented.
This is a dynamic leadership methodology, where the figure of the traditional leader is eliminated and replaced by a work team, made up of “compatible” profiles, where everyone has the same objective and decision-making capacity within it.
This methodology, together with project management, results in the following improvements:
- Training plan more oriented to the real needs demanded in each project.
- Greater flexibility in each project.
- Higher motivation index.
- Greater involvement on the part of the staff, optimizing the achievement of the set objectives.
- Better work-life balance.
- Greater responsibility and autonomy of staff.